As the industry’s only annual event, the World of Concrete has a tremendous impact on the commercial concrete and mason industries’ landscape. This event has been running for 40 years and will take place this year at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. Each year World of Concrete helps to start the year off right by creating an environment where attendees can interact with the latest innovations, expert know-how, and best new products to help them improve their work efficiency and effectiveness, such as Concrete Form Rental options from Forming America Ltd.
Product and Service Categories on Display
Original equipment manufacturers from around the world and exclusive U.S. distributors of equipment, tools, products, and services for the commercial construction, concrete and masonry industries. WOC attracts approximately 1,450 exhibitors and occupies more than 675,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor exhibit space.
World of Concrete Attendees Can Expect
- Interactive Workshops and Specialized Seminars
- Hands-on Skill Building Sessions demonstrations from products like concrete floor sealer
- Over 100 Expert-Led Sessions: Including sessions such as Train-the-Trainer, Boot Camps for Leaders, and OSHA 10-Hour Safety
- Keynotes from Industry Leaders
World of Concrete Exhibitors Can Expect
- 65% of attendees planning to purchase products in the next 12 months
- 49% of attendees with approval power
- 55,000+ Industry Professionals in Attendance
Metro Exhibits has been a proud supplier of a wide range of services for exhibitors and companies who participate in World of Concrete.
World of Concrete Displays and Exhibit Services from Metro Exhibits
Companies who exhibit at World of Concrete use Metro Exhibits for their trade show booth needs. Our highly-experienced team handles any and every detail. We design, fabricate, rent and ship any size display, along with the full array of wrap-around tradeshow services, giving you end-to-end peace of mind, so you can focus on your trip and your presentation.
Pre-Show Trade Show Services at World of Concrete
- Trade show booth design
- Trade show exhibit fabrication
- Trade show booth rentals
- Project management
- Floorplan and manual procurement
- Tradeshow logistics
- Venue & labor coordination
- Manage audiovisual, electrical, F&B
- Paperwork and contract management
On-Site Trade Show Display Services at World of Concrete
- On-Site Supervision
- Show Services Coordination
- Material Handling/Drayage
Post-show Trade Show Services at World of Concrete
- Lead Retrieval
- Cost Reconciliation
Contact us today for more information.