Clean is the ideal event to learn about the latest products, trends, and strategies that will help you improve your business’s bottom line. The Clean Show is the main event for the laundering, drycleaning and textile services industry. Clean also attracts leaders from all segments of the industry. The majority of attendees are owners or managers of their companies. This translates into one-on-one access to the industry’s important decision makers and a wealth of valuable knowledge. Clean provides the opportunity to learn new techniques and strategies in seminars delivered by leading industry experts and provides the biggest and most comprehensive display of machines and equipment. Plus, all the ancillary products and services you use in your business will be on display in the expo hall.
Product and Service Categories on Display
- Laundering equipment and supplies
- Drycleaning equipment and supplies
- Textile care services
- And more
The Clean Show Attendees Can Expect
- 10,000+ of Your Peers in Attendance
- Live Demonstrations
- Educational Opportunities
- Networking Events
The Clean Show Exhibitors Can Expect
- 75% of attendees purchased a product, equipment, or service at the show or plan on purchasing as a result of the show.
- 400+ Exhibitors
- One-on-One access to the industry’s important decision makers
Metro Exhibits has been a proud supplier of a wide range of services for exhibitors and companies who participate in the Clean Show.
The Clean Show Displays and Exhibit Services from Metro Exhibits
Companies who exhibit at Cleanuse Metro Exhibits for their trade show booth needs. Our highly-experienced team handles any and every detail. We design, fabricate, rent and ship any size display, along with the full array of wrap-around tradeshow services, giving you end-to-end peace of mind, so you can focus on your trip and your presentation.
Pre-Show Trade Show Services at The Clean Show
- Trade show booth design
- Trade show exhibit fabrication
- Trade show booth rentals
- Project management
- Floorplan and manual procurement
- Tradeshow logistics
- Venue & labor coordination
- Manage audiovisual, electrical, F&B
- Paperwork and contract management
On-Site Trade Show Display Services at The Clean Show
- On-Site Supervision
- Show Services Coordination
- Material Handling/Drayage
Post-show Trade Show Services at The Clean Show
- Lead Retrieval
- Cost Reconciliation
Contact us today for more information.