The Shooting, Hunting, Outdoor Trade Show or, as it is more commonly known, SHOT Show, is the largest event for shooting, hunting and outdoor enthusiasts in the world. The only other show that comes close is the IWA & Outdoor Classics show. SHOT Show is held by the National Shooting Sports Foundation annually in January and it is not open to the public.
SHOT Show is open to members of the shooting, hunting, law enforcement, and outdoor trade industry as well as members of the press. The show began in the late 1970s and has been held in a variety of cities throughout the United States including Las Vegas, Nevada, Dallas, Texas, Atlanta, Georgia, New Orleans, Louisiana, and Orlando, Florida; however, most recently, SHOT Show has been held at the Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. The SHOT Show attracts over 65,000 attendees annually from all 50 States and over 100 countries.
Metro Exhibits has been a proud supplier of a wide range of services for exhibitors and companies who participate in the SHOT Show.
Product and Service Categories on Display
- Law enforcement cutlery
- Outdoor apparel
- Sporting goods equipment
SHOT Show Attendees Can Expect
- The latest and greatest in guns, ammunition, gear, and more
- Approximately 2500 exhibitors
- Endless networking opportunities
- Over 70,000 industry professional attendees
SHOT Show Exhibitors Can Expect
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Ability to capture sales leads and meet thousands of potential qualified and professional commercial customers
SHOT Show Displays and Exhibit Services from Metro Exhibits
Companies who exhibit at SHOT Show use Metro Exhibits for their trade show booth needs. Our highly-experienced team handles any and every detail. We design, fabricate, rent and ship any size display, along with the full array of wrap-around tradeshow services, giving you end-to-end peace of mind, so you can focus on your trip and your presentation.
Pre-Show Trade Show Services at SHOT Show
- Trade show booth design
- Trade show exhibit fabrication
- Trade show booth rentals
- Project management
- Floorplan and manual procurement
- Tradeshow logistics
- Venue & labor coordination
- Manage audiovisual, electrical, F&B
- Paperwork and contract management
On-Site Trade Show Display Services at SHOT Show
- On-Site Supervision
- Show Services Coordination
- Material Handling/Drayage
Post-show Trade Show Services at SHOT Show
- Lead Retrieval
- Cost Reconciliation
Contact us today for more information.