Even if you don’t play golf, the PGA Merchandise Show, held in Orlando, FL, is a sight to be seen. The PGA Merchandise Show lasts for four days in January and attracts anyone and everyone from the golfing industry. Participants in the PGA Merchandise Show have included Titleist, PING, Callaway Golf, Taylor Made, Cobra Puma Golf, Nike and Bridgestone.
In the past, over 1,000 companies and brands from over 80 countries have attended to exhibit, offer educational seminars, product demos, and interactive showcases. Over 40,000 PGA professionals and golf enthusiasts attend the event and get to learn about and experience new golf equipment, apparel, and accessories. Much like other industry-specific trade shows, the PGA Merchandise Show is only open to golf industry professionals, companies, suppliers, distributors, and the media.
Metro Exhibits has been a proud supplier of a wide range of services for exhibitors and companies who participate in the PGA Merchandise Show.
Product and Service Categories on Display
PGA Merchandise Show Attendees Can Expect
- Thousands of industry leaders and professionals
- More than 600 interactive golf exhibits
- Multiple education sessions
PGA Merchandise Show Exhibitors Can Expect
- Access to thousands of qualified decision-making, money-spending buyers including facility owners
- Opportunity to connect with 35,000 golf professionals
- Media exposure and sponsorship opportunities
PGA Merchandise Show Displays and Exhibit Services from Metro Exhibits
Companies who exhibit at the PGA Merchandise Expo use Metro Exhibits for their trade show booth needs. Our highly-experienced team handles any and every detail. We design, fabricate, rent and ship any size display, along with the full array of wrap-around tradeshow services, giving you end-to-end peace of mind, so you can focus on your trip and your presentation.
Pre-Show Trade Show Services at the PGA Merchandise Show
- Trade show booth design
- Trade show exhibit fabrication
- Trade show booth rentals
- Project management
- Floorplan and manual procurement
- Tradeshow logistics
- Venue & labor coordination
- Manage audiovisual, electrical, F&B
- Paperwork and contract management
On-Site Trade Show Display Services at the PGA Merchandise Show
- On-Site Supervision
- Show Services Coordination
- Material Handling/Drayage
Post-Show Trade Show Services at PGA Merchandise Show
- Lead Retrieval
- Cost Reconciliation
Contact us today for more information.