The Automotive Aftermarket Industry Association (AAIA) is a non-profit trade association for the aftermarket automotive industry. Each year, the AAIA holds the Automotive Aftermarket Products EXPO (AAPEX) in November at the Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
AAPEX is the industry’s largest annual trade show and is a showcase of do-it-yourself aftermarket products and the “professionally installed” aftermarket service industry. Over 100,000 people attend AAPEX and view products, tools and components from over 2,400 exhibitors and companies.
AAPEX also serves as an industry leader in education and showcases new research and new trends. AAPEXedu is the education division of AAPEX. Those who volunteer at the event work with other industry professionals to create an educational forum that addresses key issues impacting the aftermarket industry, serving as a full educational and professional resource for the expo attendees.
Metro Exhibits has been a proud supplier of a wide range of services for exhibitors and companies who participate in AAPEX.
Product and Service Categories on Display
- AC Components for Vehicles
- Air Fresheners
- Vehicle Parts
- Hand Tools
- Motor Oil
- Vehicle Systems Tools/Equipment
- Appearance Products
AAPEX Attendees Can Expect
- Hands on training
- Fast paced, leading edge education
- Powerful network
AAPEX Exhibitors Can Expect
- 34,445 target buyers including 24 of the 25 largest auto chains
- Engage with media outlets
- 30% of buyers outside of the US
- Fully Equipped Service Bays
- Different areas that perfectly fit your product
AAPEX Displays and Exhibit Services from Metro Exhibits
Companies who exhibit at AHR use Metro Exhibits for their trade show booth needs. Our highly-experienced team handles any and every detail. We design, fabricate, rent and ship any size display, along with the full array of wrap-around tradeshow services, giving you end-to-end peace of mind, so you can focus on your trip and your presentation.
Pre-Show Trade Show Services at the AAPEX
- Trade show booth design
- Trade show exhibit fabrication
- Trade show booth rentals
- Project management
- Floorplan and manual procurement
- Tradeshow logistics
- Venue & labor coordination
- Manage audiovisual, electrical, F&B
- Paperwork and contract management
On-Site Trade Show Display Services at the AAPEX
- On-Site Supervision
- Show Services Coordination
- Material Handling/Drayage
Post-show Trade Show Services at the AAPEX
- Lead Retrieval
- Cost Reconciliation
Contact us today for more information.