Bringing your brand to life through custom trade show marketing. We get to know your brand, goals, and needs through a systematic process that provides us with the foundation for your trade show display. Trade show booths’ provide the unique opportunity of owning the first impression to thousands of prospective clients. The most powerful first impression is driven by a fully customized design that expresses your company’s unique identity. Check out our custom exhibits, booths, and trade show displays that are available for purchase by clicking the button below.
Our Rental Exhibits are cost-effective while retaining a high level of customization. No one want’s to see cookie-cutter trade show displays that don’t stand out. Our customized rental exhibits will create a unique stamp on your event, all while fitting your budget. We typically suggest renting over a purchasing when exhibiting three times or less during the course of a year. Check out our exhibits, booths, and displays rental gallery below for some of our great design ideas.
Portable exhibits are the perfect way to express your brand on a budget. Our extensive catalog of portable exhibits has provided the right design for thousands of our clients. We provide the best exhibit services to pair with your added event needs. From pop up banners, to branded signs, and light weight event displays and booths; Metro Exhibits is your conference and trade show partner for every step leading up to your event. Check out our portable displays page below for more information.
The Best in Trade Show Displays and Supplies
Metro Exhibits is one the best trade show display companies in the US. Their full-service, white glove trade show capabilities leaves them second to none. All types of trade show booth products and accessories such as hanging banners, counters, display lighting, literature racks, kiosks, and more. Whether you are searching for a used trade show display or a custom trade show display, our options will look brand new- with only the best materials and custom graphics to make your brand stand out at the event.
Our design team has made thousands of booths and has access to the most up to date materials and trade show booths for sale. From our huge pop-up and hop-up display inventory to our extensive graphic printing capabilities, your brand imagery is in great hands. Our experienced team of professionals can give you trade show tips, design ideas, and convention specific suggestions that will give you a step above the competition.
Shop our trade show equipment and supplies- or get trade show booth design ideas from our partner: BoothDesignIdeas.com. Use their website to come up with the best in trade show display ideas and then shop our products on their website. All products on their website are made available from Metro Exhibits and can be purchased through us or on their website.
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Trade Show Booths
- Does Metro Exhibits provide trade show services?
- Yes. Metro Exhibit’s is a full service trade show booth company and exhibit house. From the preliminary booth design, to the actual build, shipping, installation, and dismantling- Metro Exhibits does it all. Even before and after the event, our My Concierge services allows you to store your resources at one of our locations around the US. Using our online portal you can schedule however many items, displays, giveaways, etc you need at your next event- and we take care of the rest. We are in the business of streamlining your entire event experience without the hassle of keeping inventory and shipping your event assets.
- What size trade show exhibits can you build?
- There is virtually no limit to the size of trade show booth that we can build. To get trade show display ideas, you can visit our booth pages by size. See here for our 10×10, 10×20, 20×20, 20×30, and 30×30 or larger trade show booth pages. We also offer portable trade show displays and accessories. To see some of our portable products, or to get trade show booth design ideas you can head to our partners website, Boothdesignideas.com– where company’s go to get the best in booth design ideas.
- What types of trade show booth products do you have?
- If you can dream it up, the odds are we can supply it for you. From trade show banners, hanging displays, light boxes, large fabric graphics, literature racks, custom trade show display pieces, kiosks, counters, carpet, and much much more. Simply ask our team of creative professionals what we can provide and we can work through any type of solution you may want or need. If you’re not sure where to start, contact us on our website and we can give you direction on designing the best display to fill your trade show floor layout.
- How many years of experience does Metro Exhibits have and who have they served?
- Metro Exhibits has a large team of professionals with decades of experience in the trade show industry. With locations in NJ/ NYC, Las Vegas, Orlando, and Atlanta- we have the capacity to provide our services from anywhere in the nation. We have built thousands of trade show booths for a wide range of industries and companies. Some of our largest clients include Coca Cola, Burlington, Century 21, Celgene, Toy’s R Us, and much more. Metro Exhibits was created in 2008 and has now grown to a national entity with world renowned clients, while providing some of the most comprehensive trade show services in the industry.
- How do I determine whether to rent or to buy?
- Our team of experienced professionals can help you determine what the most cost efficient solution will be for your company. Generally, the decision on whether or not to buy will depend on a few factors. How many times a year to you plan on using the display? If the answer is 3 or more, purchasing can be more cost effective. However, do you have a place to store the trade show booth and effective matters of having it shipped to the right locations? Do you have different carpeting, furniture, and accessory options? Do you have a team who can install and dismantle your booth for you? A Metro Exhibits team member will help walk you through your options so you make an informed decision.
- What trade shows do you serve?
- If your trade show is in the continental US, we can serve it. We have done trade shows across all industries in virtually every state in the continental US. Our team of trade show professionals have seen it all and known the ins and outs of trade show booth setup. We have been in hundreds of Convention centers and event locations in countless cities. We’ll get you in and out in no problem.
- Where can I find more trade show booth design products and ideas?
- Our partner Boothdesignideas.com gives you the ability to get inspired by the best trade show booth ideas across the nation! You can begin on their home page and use the search bar to search for images of booths and their compenents. For specific products, use their product page for purchasing options and ideas. On trade show, conference, expo, or any event idea that you find on their website, Metro Exhibits will always be available to give you convenient pricing options. All products on their website are provided by Metro Exhibits. Should you be interested in the design of certain booth options, feel free to use their contact forms by clicking the “get free pricing on this booth” button on any image page.
- How do I get into a trade show and how do I prepare for it?
- Metro Exhibits has no affiliation with any trade shows but we will point you in the right direction as to where you need to go. It’s important to reserve you booth space months before the show, so that you can begin preparing the layout. Almost every trade show has a website that gives details as to how to reserve your trade show floor space. The earlier you book your booth layout, the better your booth will look. Coming up with an exhibit design, designing a graphic 3D rendering, and customizing all the details for your display takes a lot of time. If there is not enough time given to a trade show display company to build your booth, many details can be left out. Trade show exhibit’s are very comprehensive, no matter what the size. Come prepared with images of displays that you like and that are similar in size. Come with a budget in mind, and we will show you all the appropriate options to stay within that budget. Whether you have a small 10×10, a large 80×80, or standard 20×20 trade show booth space, leaving plenty of time for our design team and builders will make your booth stand out at the event. For more trade show tips see this article in the Huffington Post.