Fall is rapidly approaching, and with the changing season comes a new round of top trade shows. The fall season is jam-packed with quality contenders for our Top 5 spots, and although it was very difficult to decide on only five, we’ve managed to compile the list below. If you feel we have missed any shows that should be included, or would like to propose your personal rankings, please do so in the comments section below. We would love to hear your thoughts!
5) SEMA Show – Las Vegas (November 3rd – 6th)
Are you an automotive fanatic, industry professional or interested bystander? Then you cannot afford to miss the SEMA SHOW. The SEMA Show is the premiere event for automotive specialty products, and will take place at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV. Auto-enthusiasts will find themselves in an alternate reality with educational seminars, product demonstrations, special events, networking opportunities, the NEW SEMA Battle of the Builders Competition, SEMA Awards and much more.
According to the official SEMA Show website, “The 2014 SEMA SHOW drew more than 60,000 domestic and international buyers. The displays are segmented into 12 sections, and a New Products Showcase featured nearly 2,000 newly introduced parts, tools, and components.” The exhibition floor houses an astounding 2,300+ exhibitors with over one-million square feet of exhibition space.
- 87% of attendees rated the quality of education seminars as excellent or good
- 92% of attendees rated their show experience as excellent or good
- 77% said they are more likely to buy from a company that exhibited vs. one that did not
- 95% rated the quality and variety of exhibitors as excellent or good