Responsibilities for maintaining financial procedures and confirming financial compliance through preparation of the company’s reports and statements.
- Responsible for monthly close procedures, including the preparation of recurring month end journal entries and adjustments
- Assist with reconciling and analyzing various balance sheet accounts
- Preparation of ad hoc reports, as required
- Maintain financial reports, records and general ledger accounts
- Prepare month end supporting schedules
- Analyze trial balance results and variances
- Handle special projects and provide back-up as needed for accounting team
- Assist with documentation of current departmental procedures
- Manage fixed assets
- Manage employee expense reports
- Prepare and file sales and use tax returns
- Manage 401k and yearly census
- Handle other duties, as needed.
Great opportunity with a growing company!
Principals only. No recruiters.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
If interested please send your cover letter and resume here.