Charismatic, and seasoned Project Manager needed to join our team and handle our upper tier client’s custom tradeshow booths in a seamless manner by delivering customer-success work ethic through timely communication, critical thinking.
- Manage high level accounts with a focus on building a strong strategic partnership, and focusing on promoting and implementing Metro’s core services
- Maintain a strong relationship with our key accounts via timely communications, transparency, and the management of expectations; and apply critical thinking to resolve time-sensitive conflicts
- Coordinate and manage all project elements to include sub-contractors in logistics and field-related services, as well as managing internal department communications
- Ensure all project elements, both internal and external, adhere to established project timelines
- Communicate any critical issues/and or concerns with all internal departments in a timely fashion, and ensure solid lines of communication are established and maintained
- Ability to coordinate, interact and/or direct field labor, subcontractors, and vendors
Education: BA/Highschool or work-related experience.
Work Experience: 5+ years of tradeshow experience.
Great opportunity with a growing company!
Principals only. No recruiters.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
If interested please send your cover letter and resume here.