If you are someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, working on a new project daily, and feeds off working as a team to provide clients with industry leading tradeshow assets, Metro Exhibits is the place for you!
Work closely with the Project Management department to assist in aligning sub-contractors and vendors in logistics, event furnishings, carpet and labor
Reporting to Senior Account Manager
- · Facilitate quotes and awarding sub-contractors in logistics, field labor, event furnishing and flooring based on project manager’s directives
- Navigate and retrieve show information from exhibitor show kits
- Adhere to project budgets, and reconcile vendor invoices to ensure Metro is being properly billed
- Maintain strong communication with project management to effectively assist in the management of projects as they relate to sub-contractors and specialty vendors
Education: Highschool or work-related experience
Work Experience: 1 to 3 years of tradeshow or event project management experience
Licenses/Certifications Required: Added Bonus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of Smart Sheet, QuickBooks, Outlook and any industry software a plus.
- 1 to 3 years of tradeshow or event project management experience.
- Organized, self-motivated, with a proactive approach to managing and executing projects within the tradeshow and events industry; and
- Detail oriented, ability to multitask.
- Ability to work effectively in a high transactional and fast paced environment
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Open to feedback and coaching for improved performance
- Uphold high ethical standards and moral behavior outlined in the company’s Code of Conduct
- Improve business performance through initiative that is aligned to company goals.
- Ability to develop relationships with vendors/clients to cultivate a deeper tie with the company
Roles and Responsibilities
·Includes but not limited to:
· Oversees the Art Department
· Organizes print production schedule
· Meets with pre-press technicians daily to go over daily needs and tasks
· Meet department goals
· Sets up department’s budgets and processes
· Carefully reviews each project in full detail to ensure it is up to customer and company’s standards
· Makes sure all projects are in line with production’s timeframe
· Coordinates creative assets for marketing department
· Communicates with different department heads regularly to discuss project and process improvement
· Handles customer projects that are complete custom booths
· Builds relationships with vendors to get the best price
Research new vendors for future jobs in fabric printing, custom letters, hanging structures etc.