If you are someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, working on a new project daily, and feeds off working as a team to provide clients with industry leading tradeshow assets, Metro Exhibits is the place for you!
To successfully utilize all resources to reach out to prospective clients and flip them to a customer. Through this process the Director of Sales will collaborates with management to improve training and enhance overall sales skills for each member of the sales team.
The Director of Sales will be involved in lead distribution and other sales functions such as compensation and motivation techniques. Major objective of top line revenue growth in support of CRO. Sales Director MUST have solid knowledge of SalesForce.com.
Reporting to CRO
- Partner with the Manager of Ops and sales leadership on all issues and challenges impacting the success of the sales team.
- Lead, manage, train, and evaluate the sales tools (SalesForce.com for CRM), processes, policies, and programs to ensure continuous productivity and effectiveness.
- Present board-level presentations for the Chief Revenue Officer
- Manage, analyze, and summarize the weekly Sales Forecasts
- Ability to contact and target high potential clients.
- Utilize all resources to drive new business through various means.
- Execute high level of client engagement.
- Meet monthly sales goals.
- Proper communication and efficiencies between other company functions to ensure clear transition of client needs from sales to production.
Education: High school or work-related experience.
Work Experience: 5+ years of sales, tradeshow experience is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong knowledge of SalesForce.com
- General knowledge on the Trade Show Industry
- 5+ years Sales Experience
- Self-Motivated and comfortable working closely with others
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented, ability to multitask.
- Ability to work effectively in a high transactional and fast paced environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Open to feedback and coaching for improved performance.
- Uphold high ethical standards and moral behavior outlined in the company’s Code of Conduct
- Improve business performance through initiative that is aligned to company goals.
- Ability to develop relationships with vendors/clients to cultivate a deeper tie with the company.
Physical Requirements: The physical demands are minimal and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations.
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA): Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job duties of the position.