View Our Trade Show Booth Rental Options by Using the Buttons Below
Trade Show Exhibit Rentals
Renting a trade show booth/display can be a very cost effective, hassle free option for exhibiting at a trade show. Whether you don’t want the added complexity of display ownership, are new to exhibiting, or only attend a few shows a year, renting may make the most sense. Just like if you were going to purchase a display we go through an extensive discovery process to better understand your company, your brand, and goals. This information is then compiled and used to create a unique custom trade show display rental using our lightweight, modern rental inventory. With rental depots outside New York City, Las Vegas, and Orlando, Metro Exhibits is perfectly suited to provide affordable rentals anywhere in the US. Please feel free to browse our rental designs to get ideas for your next custom rental trade show display.
Exhibit Rental Options
Our trade show exhibit rentals come with a variety of rental options and services. Our custom exhibit rentals can be paired with TV monitors, pop-up banners, custom signage, hanging banners, full-print marketing materials, rental furniture, lighting, kiosks, rental podium and much more. Metro Exhibits trade show rentals can combine custom pieces that request with any standard rental structure. We can customize all graphic elements in your rental as standard process. With the latest in printing design and customization, your brand will stand out while staying in budget. Please contact us today for more about out fully customized booths or trade show booth rental displays.
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Displays
- Does Metro Exhibits provide trade show services?
- Yes. Metro Exhibit’s is a full service trade show exhibit company and exhibit house. From the preliminary booth design, to the actual build, shipping, installation, and dismantling- Metro Exhibits does it all. Even before and after the event, our My Concierge services allows you to store your resources at one of our locations around the US. Using our online portal you can schedule however many items, displays, giveaways, etc you need at your next event- and we take care of the rest. We are in the business of streamlining your entire event experience without the hassle of keeping inventory and shipping your event assets.
- What size trade show exhibits can you build?
- There is virtually no limit to the size of trade show booth that we can build. To get trade show display ideas, you can visit our booth pages by size. See here for our 10×10, 10×20, 20×20, 20×30, and 30×30 or larger trade show booth pages. We also offer pop up trade show displays and accessories. To see some of our portable products, or to get trade show booth design ideas you can head to our partners website, Boothdesignideas.com- where company’s go to get the best in booth design ideas.
- What types of trade show booth products do you have?
- If you can dream it up, the odds are we can supply it for you. From trade show banners, hanging displays, light boxes, large fabric graphics, literature racks, custom trade show display pieces, kiosks, counters, carpet, and much much more. Simply ask our team of creative professionals what we can provide and we can work through any type of solution you may want or need. If you’re not sure where to start, contact us on our website and we can give you direction on designing the best display to fill your trade show floor layout.
- How many years of experience does Metro Exhibits have and who have they served?
- Metro Exhibits has a large team of professionals with decades of experience in the trade show industry. With locations in NJ/ NYC, Las Vegas, Orlando, and Atlanta- we have the capacity to provide our services from anywhere in the nation. We have built thousands of trade show booths for a wide range of industries and companies. Some of our largest clients include Coca Cola, Burlington, Century 21, Celgene, Toy’s R Us, and much more. Metro Exhibits was created in 2008 and has now grown to a national entity with world renowned clients, while providing some of the most comprehensive trade show services in the industry.
- How do I determine whether to rent or to buy?
- Our team of experienced professionals can help you determine what the most cost efficient solution will be for your company. Generally, the decision on whether or not to buy will depend on a few factors. How many times a year to you plan on using the display? If the answer is 3 or more, purchasing can be more cost effective. However, do you have a place to store the trade show booth and effective matters of having it shipped to the right locations? Do you have different carpeting, furniture, and accessory options? Do you have a team who can install and dismantle your booth for you? A Metro Exhibits team member will help walk you through your options so you make an informed decision.
- What trade shows do you serve?
- If your trade show is in the continental US, we can serve it. We have done trade shows across all industries in every state in America. Our team of trade show professionals have seen it all and know the ins and outs of trade show booth setup. We have rented booths in hundreds of Convention centers and event locations in countless cities. We’ll get you in and out in no problem. Some of the most popular cities we have done trade show rentals for are Orlando, Las Vegas, NYC, Los Angeles, San Diego, Atlanta, Miami, Tampa, New Orleans, Chicago, Houston, Phoenix, Washington DC, San Antonio, Philadelphia, Nashville, Indianapolis, Dallas, Boston, Anaheim, Charlotte, Baltimore, Ft. Lauderdale, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, Sacramento, and San Jose.
- Where can I find more trade show booth design products and ideas?
- Our partner Boothdesignideas.com gives you the ability to get inspired by the best trade show booth ideas across the nation! You can begin on their home page and use the search bar to search for images of booths and their compenents. For specific products, use their shopping page for purchasing options and ideas. On trade show, conference, expo, or any event idea that you find on their website, Metro Exhibits will always be available to give you convenient pricing options. All products on their website are provided by Metro Exhibits. Should you be interested in the design of certain booth options, feel free to use their contact forms by clicking the “get free pricing on this booth” button on any image page.
- How do I get into a trade show and how do I prepare for it?
- Metro Exhibits has no affiliation with any trade shows but we will point you in the right direction as to where you need to go. It’s important to reserve you booth space months before the show, so that you can begin preparing the layout. Almost every trade show has a website that gives details as to how to reserve your trade show exhibit’s space. The earlier you book your booth layout, the better your booth will look. Coming up with an exhibit design, designing a graphic 3D rendering, and customizing all the details for your display takes a lot of time. If there is not enough time given to a trade show display company to build your booth, many details can be left out. Trade show exhibits are very comprehensive, no matter what the size. Come prepared with images of trade show exhibits that you like and that are similar in size. Come with a budget in mind, and we will show you all the appropriate options to stay within that budget. Whether you have a small 10×10, a large 80×80, or standard 20×20 trade show booth space, leaving plenty of time for our design team and builders will make your booth stand out at the event.