This article was written to assist all the fashion focused entrepreneurs, businesses and passionate individuals out there. Selecting which fashion show(s) to attend, or even knowing what options are out there, can be very time consuming. With so many choices, each of which with a relatively narrow focus, it would be ideal to have a list of the best fashion trade shows and their primary markets served. Well look no further.
Here you can find the leading fashion trade shows specializing in men’s clothing, women’s clothing, children’s clothing, apparel sourcing, accessories, swimwear and everything in-between.
MAGIC is synonymous with fashion events. It is the world’s largest fashion marketplace and takes place twice annually in Las Vegas, Nevada (February & August). This truly unique fashion mega-event is a compilation of 11 individual fashion trade shows with unique focuses grouped into one. MAGIC is comprised of PROJECT, THE TENTS, WWDMAGIC, FN PLATFORM, SOURCING at MAGIC, PROJECT WOMENS, THE COLLECTIVE, POOLTRADESHOW, WSA@MAGIC, Playground, and CRUVENV@MAGIC:
- PROJECT – “PROJECT is the premier contemporary fashion event exhibiting men’s and women’s advanced contemporary, premium design, and designer collections.”
- THE TENTS – “THE TENTS is a curated showcase of luxury and designer brands. These men’s lines offer an elevated level of quality, design and price point.”
- WWDMAGIC – “WWDMAGIC is brought to you in collaboration with Women’s Wear Daily (WWD) and brings together the latest in women’s, junior’s and children’s apparel and accessories, active wear and swim.”
- FN PLATFORM – “FN PLATFORM is the global showcase for branded footwear, showcasing over 1600 men’s, women’s, juniors’, and children’s footwear brands from more than 20 countries. FN PLATFORM provides buyers with a convenient and efficient way to shop the most comprehensive selection of international footwear.”
- SOURCING at MAGIC – “SOURCING at MAGIC is the network of fashion. It is your link to the entire global supply chain. With over 40 countries represented, this must-see destination attracts designers, brands and retailers alike to discover what they need to move their business forward.
- PROJECT WOMENS – “Previously known as ENKVegas, PROJECT WOMENS is the destination for women’s contemporary collection, denim & accessories.”
- THE COLLECTIVE – “THE COLLECTIVE is the culture of men’s fashion. This platform showcases everything from classic collections to lifestyle-driven and licensed apparel for men and young men.”
- POOL TRADESHOW – “POOL TTRADESHOW is an energetic and inspiring showcase of boutique-ready fashion and accessories that can help your business standout from the crowd.”
- WSA@MAGIC – “With a global base of product and buyers from over 100 countries, WSA@MAGIC boasts on-trend, affordably priced footwear for women, men, juniors and children.”
- Playground – “Playground is a juried, contemporary children’s fashion trade show and the newest addition to the MAGIC marketplace.”
- CURVENV @ MAGIC – “CURVENV @ MAGIC is the allure of fashion. This exceptional new show offers the most extensive selection of lingerie, swimwear, loungewear, active wear and men’s underwear in the west of the Americas.”
ENK New York
ENK International produces a series of trade show exhibitions each year that include nearly 10,000 design companies. Three of ENK’s largest events include Coterie, Children’s Club, and FWD.
- Coterie – “Coterie is a premier global marketplace that bridges women’s apparel and accessories designers to the international “Who’s Who” of retailers. Coterie builds exclusive shopping experiences from the ground up so that designers and buyers can create a synergy that fuels their business.”
- Children’s Club – “Children’s Club is an international exhibition featuring every category of children’s clothing form newborn to age 12. Introduced in 2000, exhibitors reflect an eclectic base of new designers bursting on to the scene and joining establish collections.”
- FWD – “FWD is a fashion forward trade show showcasing the most sough-after juniors and young contemporary ready-to-wear.”
BJI Fashion Group’s Series
BJI Fashion Group hosts a variety of industry leading fashion trade shows including AccessoriesTheShow, EDIT, Fame., MODA, MRket, and Stitch. Today, BJI produces an astounding 27 events per year.
- AccessoriesTheShow – “AccessoriesTheShow runs in New York City and in Las Vegas. Both shows create the world’s largest marketplace for juried accessories. By providing the finest selection of juried accessory collections, ATS has become to go-to show for collections ranging from high-end classic brands to new and emerging contemporary designers.”
- EDIT – “This New York based event, introduced in 2014, has an advanced approach o presenting recognized and emerging designers in the premium women’s war market. Admission to EDIT is by invitation only.”
- – “FAME is the Junior/Young Contemporary show where retailers discover the best quality resources at great margins.”
- Moda – “Moda is an upscale trade event providing a concise mix of carefully juried modern contemporary ready-to-wear collections and showcases some of the most desired names in the industry today.”
- MRKET – “MRKET is a global fashion trade show discerning menswear brands. MRKET represents the best collections in men’s clothing, sportswear, footwear and accessories from the United States and abroad.”
- Stitch – “Stitch is the show for focused and refined RTW designers. Its carefully juried and merchandised floor showcases the right mix of contemporary, sportswear, lifestyle and international brands.”
Texworld USA is “North America’s largest sourcing event for apparel fabric buyers, research and product development specialists, designers, merchandisers and overseas sourcing professionals.” This Messe Frankfurt hosted event held bi-annually in New York City, New York and is co-located with the Apparelsourcing. Texworld USA provides a premier forum for meeting with manufacturers of affordable apparel fabrics, trims and accessories from across the globe.